Last updated: January 15, 2019
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in brigadestreetfitness.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. We are not medical professionals and anything contained within this website should be cleared with your physician prior to use.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on brigadestreetfitness.com for people with both known and unknown conditions, or in poor health. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such diet plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in workouts(missions) and/or diets, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary and/or physical activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on brigadestreetfitness.com . All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold brigadestreetfitness.com, its owners, agents, instructors, and employees at no fault from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the fitness and diet plans discussed on this website.
- You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Monroe County, Rochester NY, and NY law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at brigadestreetfitness.com are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of brigadestreetfitness.com, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at brigadestreetfitness.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
By registering with brigadestreetfitness.com, you agree to receive periodic emails from brigadestreetfitness.com, which you may unsubscribe from at any time. Your information is never sold to any other party.